Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Online Eligibility & Renewal
West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme Renewal 2023 – Hello friends welcome to everyone in my blog in this block I am going to about inform you about the West Bengal Scheme Swami Vivekananda Scholarship the Government of West Bengal Has Launched a New Scheme Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme in This Scholarship Has Helping to Provide the Financial Assistance to The All Students and Mainly the Students Who Are the Who Are Getting Benefits from This Scholarship Today in This Article I Am Going to Inform You About Important Aspects of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for The Year 2023 and All the Important Details of Vivekananda Scholarship Such as Step by Step and All the Procedure to Apply Online for The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship in This Article Related Provided and Also Your Process Under This Scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Monthly Financial Assistance Will Be Provided to The People Who Are Taking the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023. rupees 1500 to 5000 Will Be Provided Monthly to The Beneficiaries to Help Them Continue Their Education without Worrying About Expenses. You Can Start Applying for This Scholarship Scheme Today and You Will Get Monthly Financial Assistance if You Qualify for All of The Rules and Regulations Presented by The Authorities. Announced with A View to Assisting the Meritorious Students of West Bengal State Who Belong to Economically Backward Sections of The Society, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Benefits Students of Class 11th, 12th, Undergraduate Level, Postgraduate Level, Doctoral Level, and Kanyashree Recipients. Functional Under the Government of West Bengal, This Scholarship Is an Initiative to Encourage Studies at Ug/pg/m.Phil. /doctoral level Within the State
The objective of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
West Bengal Scholarship Scheme – The Main Objective of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Is to Provide Financial Assistance to The Meritorious Students of The State. Now the Students of West Bengal Who Are Not Able to Afford Their Fees Can Continue Their Education as The Government Is Going to Finance There Education. This Scheme Will Increase the Light Tracy Rate in The State and Will Also Create the Employment. Through This Scheme, All the Students Will Be Able to The Overcome the Financial Burden Which Has Been Imposed on Them Because of Their Education All Those Students Who Belong to Economy Backward Families in The State Will Be Able to Take Benefit from The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2023.
Revision of Eligibility Criteria Under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
As All of You Know the Government of West Bengal has Launched The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Students. Throw This Was Came the Financial Assistance Is Provided to Meritorious Students Who Belong to Economy Backward Families in The State All Those Students Who Have Scored Over 60% of Marks in The State Board Examination of This Scheme. Previously the Eligibility Criteria of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme was 75% Now the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamta Banerji has Revised These Eligibility Criteria.
- Now Students Who Have Required 60% Marks Are Also Eligible to Apply Under This Scheme.
On This Occasion, the Chief Minister Also Virtually Fractured the List of 1700 Students of Secondary and Higher Secondary and Madrasa Examinations Students Who Have Presented Laptops.
- Other than That Students Are Also Provided with Books Written by Renowned Authors of Bengal the Upper Selling of Family Income Under This Scheme Is Fixed at 25 Lacs per Annum.
West Bengal Scholarship Scheme – Common Eligibility Criteria
The Flowing the All Common Elizabeth Criteria Steps Has Been Finalized by The Concert Authorities of The Swami Vivekananda:-
- The Weekend Must Be a Resident of West Bengal State.
- The Annual House Hold Income of The Applicant Must Not Exceed 25 Lakhs Rupees.
Benefits and Features of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The Following Are the Features that Not only Make This Scholarship Beneficial but Also Fair:
- The Scholarship Is only Awarded to Students Who Face Difficulty While Paying Their Educational Expenses.
- The Amount Will Be Deposited in Form of A Monthly Stipend so That They Can Carefully Utilise the Available Money.
- The Students Will Receive the Funds Directly Into the Registered Bank Accounts Through Dbt or Direct Bank Transfer.
- This Will Make Sure that The Money Safely Reaches the Candidate.
- There Will Be Proper Verification of The Application and Documents Before the Disbursement of Money.
- This Scholarship Is Merit-Based. the Fund’s Distribution Is Rigid and The State Will Try to Cover All Eligible Applicants but The Preference Will Be for The Ones Who Have Scored Better in Previous Examinations.
Details of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched By||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Official Website||Click Here|
West Bengal Scholarship Scheme – Specific Eligibility Criteria
The Following Eligibility Criteria Have Been Finalized by The Concerned Authorities for A Different Type of Scholarship Scheme:-
|Higher Secondary Level||The Candidate Should Qualify in The Madhyamilk Pariksha or The Equivalent Examination||75%|
|Diploma Students||Candidate Should Qualify in The Madhyamilk Pariksha for 1st-Year Diploma Courses or The Student Should Pass Diploma 2nd Year||75%|
|Undergraduates||Applicant Should Qualify in The Higher Secondary Level Exam or Equivalent Exams to It||75% (best out Of Five)|
|Postgraduates||Honor Subjects at The Graduation Level, Honor Subjects in The Engineering Subjects at The Graduation Level||53%, 55%|
|Kanyashree Applicants(k-3 Component)||The Candidate Should Have a Valid Receipt from Sanctioned K-2 Id Applicant Should Pursue Pg in Science, Arts and Commerce||45%|
|M.Phil./net Research Students||The Students Applied for M.Phil or Ph.D. Program at A State-Aided Institute Can Apply||Not Applicable|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 Amount
The Following Scholarship Amount Has Been Finalized by The Concerned Authorities for The Different Types of Courses:-
|Category||Level of Study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (dse)||Higher Secondary||Rs. 1000 per Month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (dme)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per Month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (dpi)||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in Commerce Undergraduates in Science Undergraduates in Other Professional Courses Postgraduates in Arts Postgraduates in Commerce Postgraduates in Science Postgraduates in Other Professional Courses Non-Net M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per Month Rs. 1000 per Month Rs. 1500 per Month Rs. 1500 per Month Rs. 2000 per Month Rs. 2000 per Month Rs. 2500 per Month Rs. 2500 per Month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per Month|
|Technical Education at The College or University Level||Undergraduate or Postgraduates in Engineering or Other Professional Courses||Rs. 5000 per Month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per Month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Undergraduate in Medical Stream/ Diploma Courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per Month Respectively|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Important Documents
The Candidate Must Possess All Crucial Documents While Applying for The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship. the Scholarship Will Be Awarded After Successful Verification of Not only The Application but Also These Documents. if An Applicant Fails to Produce the Correct Valid Papers, the Application Will Be Rejected. the List of The Documents that Have to Be Uploaded or Are Needed for Verification Is Here as Follows:
- Passport-Sized Photograph: The Image Must Be in Jpg or Jpeg Format with A Size of A Minimum10 of Kb and A Maximum of 20 Kb.
- Signature: Applicant Must Have a Digital Signature or A Scanned Format of Sign in Jpeg or Jpg Format with The Size Range of 10 Kb to 20 Kb.
- Ration Card of Voter Card as Id Proof
- Address Proof
- Last Educational Report
- The First Page of The Passbook of The Bank Account of The Applicant
- Domicile Certificate to Serve as Proof of Residency of West Bengal
- Income Certificate for The Family to Prove the Economic Weakness
Procedure to Apply Online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2023
If You Want to Apply for The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme then You Have to Follow the All Steps that I Have Been Given Below:-
- First of All, You Have to Go to The Official Website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
- On the Homepage of This Scholarship’s Official Website, You Have to Required to Click on Registration.
- Now You Have to Click on Proceed for Registration.
- Then the Registration Form Will Appear Before You on Your Computer Screen.
- In This Registration Form, You Must Enter All the Details and Now Enter Your Mobile Number Email Id.
- An Applicant Id in The Cast of Characters Amounting To 15 Digits is Generated for The Candidate After Registration.
- Then You Have to Log in With the Generated Applicant Id and Password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Then You Have to Fill out The Rest of The Application Forms.
- Upload the Scanned Copies of The Image and Signature in The Phrase Sizes-
- Image and Signature Format-Jpg/jpeg
- Size of Image and Signature -10 Kb-20 Kb
- Then You Have to Upload the All Documents.
- And Now Click on Submit the Application to Complete the Application Process.
The Selection Process for The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The Selection Process Is Maintained Below:-
- First of All, You Have to Store the All Applications Online.
- They Are Sorted in Order to Waste on The Marks Secured and The Income Criteria for The Student.
- The Merit List Will Be Generated Accordingly.
- The Merit List Will Be Based on The Liability of All Documents Submitted by The Candidates.
- Finally, the Scholarship Will Be This Browser in The Respective Accounts.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Procedure
- If You Want to Renew Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Login Through the Official Website of The Scholarship.
- You Have to Click on The Login Button on The Homepage After Login You Can Apply for Your Desired Scholarship Makes You Apply for The Scholarship Before the Comments Tense of The New Academic Session.
Applicant Login Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- A Candidate Wants to Log in Under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Portal First of You Have to Go to The Official Website.
- The Homepage of The Official Website You Have to Find the Applicant to The Login option.
- Click on This Option You Have to Enter the Required Details Applicant Id and Password.
- After Providing to All the Details You Have to Click on The Submit option.
- Now You Have to Your Profile Will Log in Successfully.
- First of All You Have to Go to The official Website of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
- Then the Home Also Its Official Website Will Be Often on Your Computer Screen Before You.
- On This Home Facebook, You Have to Required to Click on The Download Option.
- And the Following Options Will Appear Before You.
- Income Certificate
- User Manual
- User Manual for Non-Net
- Then You Have to Click on The Option for Your Choice.
- And Then You Free a Pdf File Will Be Open Before You in Your Computer Screen.
- Only This Video File Have You Have to Click on To Download Option.
- What’s Going This Steps and Procedure You Can Download This File.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Contact Details
- First of A You Have to Go to The Official Website of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Change the Home Face Will Be Open in Your Device Before You.
- And Now You Have to Click on Contacts Option.
- A New Page Will Be Open Before You.
- On This New Face You Can View Contact Details.
Applicant Grievance Submission
- First of All, You Have to Go to The Official Website of the West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
In the Home Facebook Open Before You.
- In This Homepage, You Have to Require to Click On grievance Registration.
- Under the Applicant Grievance Submission You Have to Select the Option According to Your Registration Status Which Is as Follow
- Registered Applicant
- Not Registered Applicant
- You Have to Select the Option of Your Choice.
- If You Select Not Registered Applicant Then You Have to Make Guest Registration and Then Login.
- Now You Have to Login by Entering Login Credentials.
- After All This You Have to Fill the Grievance Form.
- Now You Have to Click on Submit.
- For Following This Procedure You Can Do Applicant Grievance Submission.
Do Institute Grievance Submission
- First of All You Have to Go to The official Website Of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
- On This Homepage You Have to Open and Required to Click On grievance Registration.
- Then Any Place Will Be Appear Before You.
- Under the Institution Given Submission Section You Have to Select One Option from The Following
- Option According to Your Registration Status:-
- Registered Institution
- Not Registered Institution
- Then You Have to Select the Option of Your Choice.
- Now You Have to Login by Entering Login Credentials.
- If You Have to Choose Not Registered Institution Then You Have to Do Guest Registration First and Then Login.
- After All that Gives from Will Appear Before You.
- And You Have to Feel the All Required Details in This Grievance Form.
- Now You Have to Click on Submit option.
- Why Flowing the All Procedure You Can Do Institute the Grievance Submission.
District Grievance Submission
- First of All, You Have to Go to The Official Website of the West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then the Homepage Will Be Open Before You.
- Now You Have to Required to Click On grievance Registration.
- Then a New Page Will Be Open Before You.
- On This New Face You Have to Click On district Inspector Link.
- After All You Have to Login by Entering the Login Continentals.
- Naam Ki Bhains Form Will Be Open Before You.
- And You Have to Fill the All Required Details in This Grievance Form.
- Then Click on Submit Option.
- Why Following the All Processor You Can Do District Grievance Submission.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Administrator Login
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of the West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- The Official Website of This Is Scheme the Homepage Will Be Open Before You.
- On This Homepage You Have to Required to Click One Administrator Login.
- Then a New Page Will Be Open Before You.
- On This New Face You Have to Select the User Type.
- Now You Have to Enter Your Username Captcha Code and Password.
- Then You Have to Click on Login option.
- Why Flowing the All Steps that I Have Been Given Below You Can Do administrator Login.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpdesk Login
- First of All You Have to Go to The Official Website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then the Homepage Will Be Open in Your Device.
- On the Homepage You Have to Required to Click on Help Desk option.
- A New login Form will Appear.
- In This Login Form You Have to Enter the Username and Password.
- And Now Click on The Login option.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number
- Email Id:-Help Desk.Svmcm-Wb@gov.In
- Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट Sarkariyojnaa.Com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और Share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
Join Our Group for All Information and Update, Also Follow Me for Latest Information
|Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQs Related To Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme
For the renewal of the 3rd-year scholarship, candidates enrolled in UG programmes must submit their 3rd and 4th semester mark sheets. For the SVMCM renewal of the 2nd-year scholarship, candidates enrolled in PG programmes must submit their 1st and 2nd-semester mark sheets.
For renewal of scholarship, application must be submitted online to the concerned scholarship sanctioning authority within one month from the date of his/her admission in the next higher class due to promotion by passing in the first attempt (In case of Semester mode-All Semester Examinations need to be cleared.
53% marks in Honours subject for Post Graduate courses General Education 55% marks in Graduation for Post Graduate courses Engineering Education Annual family income less that Rs. 2,50,000/- Students must be resident of West Bengal Not applying in any other Govt. scholarship.
The last date to submit renewal applications for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2020-21 and 2021-22 is 7th July 2023. However, the last date to submit renewal applications for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for Minority students is 30th June 2023.
NSP renewal is a process through which the students who have already received benefits under scholarships listed on the National Scholarship Portal can get them renewed for the coming years of studies. The process for NSP renewal application is quite similar to the fresh applications.
The Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022 renewal last date is yet to be announced.
All students who scored 60 per cent or above on their state board exam are eligible for this programme. Previously, 75 per cent of qualifying criteria applied to the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship programme.
The scholarship amount ranges from INR 12,000 per annum to INR 60,000 per annum.
The post Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: Online Eligibility & Renewal appeared first on Sarkari Yojana | सरकारी योजना सूची 2023.