Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login, registration, Apply Online, Service, Status
|| Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Seva Sindhu Plus, Sevasindhu, Seva Sindu Registration Process ||
Seva Sindhu Plus: Seva Sindhu portal is a portal developed to provide government and non-government services to the citizens of Karnataka state online. Using this portal, citizens of the state can avail the service of different departments through the same portal, in today’s article, sarkariyojnaa.com will give you almost all the information related to Seva Sindhu Plus Portal and this The facilities available on the portal and the procedure to be registered under it will also be explained.
KARNATAKA SEVA SINDHU PORTAL – SEVASINDHU PLUS
Seva Sindu Portal is a single-window service provider portal developed by the Government of Karnataka which provides a wide variety of services to the citizens of the state. Seva Sindhu portal mainly provides G2C, B2C, G2B i.e. Government to Customer, Business to Customer, Government to Business, as well as Seva Sindhu Plus Portal is also taxpayer-supported organizations of financially responsible citizens. Helps Work on government planning and government office is also done through Sevasindhu portal. Seva Sindhu also helps the office departments to operate and reorganize smoothly.
SEVA SINDHU PORTAL BENEFITS TO THE RESIDENCE
Seva Sindhu Website & Seva Sindhu Portal has many benefits which have been introduced by the concerned authorities to the residents of the state, some important benefits are as follows: –
- SevaSindu Portal or the citizens of the state from one portal to services provided by the various departments of a platform.
- Sevasindhu Portal advantage of the state of civil various government services used to work at home sitting can take and without can apply or desired work within the department through online.
- With the help of the SevaSindhu Plus Portal, citizens of the state can check the status of the application given by them anytime and anywhere.
- If residents of the state want to avail the facility of Seva Sindu Portal or any related department, they can also avail themselves of the facility at the Common Service Center set up at the Gram Panchayat level.
- A major feature of the SevaSindu portal is that helper tax has also been made on this portal to provide information related to citizens and answer their questions.
- If citizens face any kind of problem or they want to know about any facility, then Sevasindhu can contact the help desk.
SEVA SINDHU PLUS PORTAL HIGHLIGHTS
|Scheme Name||Seva Sindhu|
|Started||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||A native of Karnataka state|
|Purpose||To make the facilities of different departments available online to citizens through the same portal.|
|Benefits To Citizens||Time-saving, no need to go to a different department, facility to apply anytime from anywhere across the state.|
|Official Website||https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English Click Here|
SevaSindhu BENEFITS TO OFFICES
Different types of benefits are also available to different departments through the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal when they register themselves on the Sevasindhu Portal and extend their facilities to the citizens through the SevaSindhu Portal, Sevasindhu Following are the benefits to the departments from the portal: –
- SevaSindhu Portal gives residents a platform to access the convenience of various departments, i.e. Sevasindhu Portal provides Single Window Service.
- The office can focus on its center capacity which will help in expanding the efficiency of departments and officers.
- Real and outstanding MSC reports will be made available to various departments through the Seva Sindu portal through which the departments will be charged, which will help in better organizing and executing the government system as a result.
- Connecting applicants to SAKALA will guarantee the proper arrival of services.
- The latest data analysis will be available through this portal, which will enable the departments to correct their patterns, improve themselves and their service which will result in faster and smooth service to the citizens.
- The benefit from service Sindu will be one of the main reasons for the fast action of breath and fast system for citizens.
SEVA SINDHU SERVICES AND DEPARTMENT
The following services are made available to the citizens of the state on the SEVASINDHU Portal, a portal developed by the Government of Karnataka.
- Revenue Department
- Department Of Drug Control
- Commercial Tax Department
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Transport Department
- Department Of Ayush
- Department Of Information And Public Relations
- Youth Empowerment And Sports Department
- Department Of Kannada And Culture
- Department Of Women And Welfare
- Empowerment And Senior Empowerment Department Of Empowerment
- Department Of Personnel And Administrative Reforms
- Department Of Labour
- Bangalore Department Authority
SEVA SINDHU AUTO AND TAXI DRIVER SCHEME KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT
During The Lockdown In Pandemic Karnataka Government Has Launched The Scheme In Which They Are Giving The Financial Assistance Of 5,000 To Their Citizen Who Fall Under The Category Of Washerman Perverse Dhobi Is An Auto Rickshaw And Taxi Drivers Its Registration In Open For Such People On The Seva Sindhu Portal
SevaSindhu Driver 5000 Registration Process?
This scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka for rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers for which they have to apply, follow the procedure given below to get ServiceSindhu Driver 5000 and register.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu, click here to go.
- As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, on the home page you will see Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto Driver / Rickshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for COVID-19 Kalinga. Clicking on this link will open a new page in front of you as shown below. 4
- In this form, you have to enter your information such as name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, driving license vehicle details, etc.
- Now you have to read the guidelines given here and accept it and then enter the given court and click on the submit button.
- On clicking the submit button, your application will be under Seva Sindhu Driver 5000.
AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVER AND TAXI DRIVER HELPLINE NUMBER SEVA SINDHU
If the auto-rickshaw or taxi driver encounters any problem with the service Sindu 5000 scheme or needs any information, you can contact helpline number 080 2223 6698/9449 986 3214.
CITIZEN REGISTRATION PROCESS AT SEVA SINDHU PORTAL
If you want to do your own registration on SevaSindhu Plus Portal to take advantage of its service, then for this you have to carefully follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Sevasindhu Portal.
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- Put on the home page , the option of New User Registered Here will be seen below , as can be seen below. 4
- On clicking the button of New User Registered Here, a new page will open in front of you, as you can see below. 4
- Now here first you have to enter your Aadhaar number, after that, you will be able to get your Seva Sindhu Login ID by entering your simple information.
SEVA SINDHU LOGIN PROCESS
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SevaSindhu Plus Portal.
- As soon as you go to the website, its Home Page will open in front of you. On the home page, you will see the option of Registered User Login Here. As can be seen below.
- Registered User Login Here clicking on the link will come to open a new page in front of you, as shown below.
- Here you have to enter your Seva Sindhu Login ID under Apply For Services and after entering your password enter the given captcha code, after which you will click on the Submit button and your Seva Sindhu Login will be done.
Note: – From here you can also get information about your Password Forget , New User Registration and your Know Your Eligibility . As shown through the image below.
SEVASINDHU APPLICATION STATUS CHECK
If you apply for service on the SevaSindu portal and you have an application number, you can know the status of the application. To check the service Sindu portal application status, follow the procedure given below carefully.
- First, go to the official website of SevaSindhu.
- As soon as you go to the website, its Home Page will open in front of you, scroll down in the Home Page, and here you will see an option Check Your Application Status. As shown below. 4
- Now here you will enter your application number and click on the button of truth.
- As soon as you click on the button of truth, the information about S eva Sindu Application Status will come in front of you.
SEVA SINDHU DEPARTMENT REPORTS DASHBOARD
If you want to see the information about the work done by different departments on Seva Sindu and the facilities provided, then there is also a provision for this. To do this, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First Seva Sindhu Plus Portal Jump
- only go to Portal Home Page to the menu bar Reports Dashboard will see Option.
- Reports-Dashboard click on the option you will find information on the features provided by the department concerned and where the front will come to open a new page. As can be seen below.
|SL NO.||DEPARTMENT NAME||NUMBER OF SERVICES||LAST ONE MONTH||LAST TWO MONTHS||LAST THREE MONTHS||SINCE INCEPTION|
|2||Department of Labour||23||169660||267932||371903||1929725|
|3||Karnataka State Police||20||10120||13354||29808||199962|
|4||Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Health||18||0||0||0||8|
|5||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj||18||703||809||860||8279|
|6||Drugs Control Department||16||234||325||472||1628|
|8||Registrar of Cooperative Societies||13||218||259||935||5800|
|9||Directorate of Technical Education||13||362||495||1568||24696|
|12||Directorate of Social Security and Pensions||11||375||551||905||4512|
|13||KSGH Music and Performing Arts University||11||0||0||0||3|
|15||Department of Kannada & Culture||10||12737||16169||16246||32578|
|16||Ports and Inland Water Transport Department||10||6||7||37||189|
|18||HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE||9||1427||2707||15498||3646181|
|19||Chief Minister Relief Fund (CMRF)||9||541||1462||2884||28771|
|20||Department of Electrical Inspectorate||9||32||48||101||2241|
|21||Rani channamma University||9||2||6||8||168|
|22||Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement||8||290||314||575||1627|
|25||Department of Information and Public Relations||8||943||947||960||1790|
|26||Karnataka State urban Development Department||7||3||4||14||24|
|28||Karnataka State Open Univerity Mysore||7||2||5||10||51|
|29||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation||7||100||126||4996||207952|
|30||KARNATAKA STATE PARA MEDICAL BOARD||7||204||269||942||4647|
|31||KARNATAKA STATE NURSING COUNCIL||7||0||8||8||30|
|32||Mines and Geology Department||6||71||94||219||1053|
|33||Department of Horticulture||6||80||115||209||1180|
|34||Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports||6||172||365||371||1314|
|35||Department of Collegiate Education||6||66||68||164||3849|
|36||Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services||5||22||27||53||228|
|37||Karnataka Public Works Department||5||0||0||0||10|
|40||University of Mysore||4||2||5||6||14|
|42||Kannada University -Hampi||4||0||2||3||3|
|43||Karnataka Janapada Vishwavidyalaya||4||0||0||0||0|
|44||Bangalore North University||4||0||0||4||11|
|47||Karnataka University Dharwad||4||6||12||19||33|
|50||Department of Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy||4||1||1||4||20|
|51||Bangalore Development Authority||4||941||1183||2738||42615|
|52||Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen||4||814||983||2570||77184|
|54||Government Tool Room and Training Centre||4||0||1||13||55|
|55||Department of Agricultural Marketing||3||0||0||2||22|
|56||Directorate of Economics and Statistics||3||1086||1583||1618||1618|
|57||Karnataka Slum Development Board||3||1||2||2||11|
|59||HANDLOOMS AND TEXTILES||3||8||27||51||58008|
|60||Karnataka State Warehousing Corporation||3||0||0||0||2|
|61||Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms||3||0||1||1||38|
|62||Department of Higher Education||3||4||4||4||4|
|63||Department of Industrial Training and Employment||3||10||17||19||53|
|64||Department of Tribal Welfare||3||0||1||1||41|
|66||Minority Welfare Department||3||0||0||0||22|
|69||Karnataka Public Service Commission||2||1||1||7||45039|
|71||KARNATAKA STATE DIPLOMA IN NURSING EXAMINATION BOA||2||142||175||309||1810|
|73||Department of Public Library||2||4||4||40||205|
|74||Food & Civil Supplies||2||216||346||847||1026|
|75||WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT||2||0||0||0||788507|
|76||Karnataka Industrial Areas Development Board||2||0||0||0||2|
|77||Cauvery Neeravari Nigama Limited||1||0||0||0||1|
|78||Command Area Development Authorities (CADA)||1||0||1||1||1|
|79||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board||1||8||9||10||21|
|81||Department of Archives||1||3||9||11||53|
|82||Backward Classes Department||1||0||0||0||210|
|83||Karnataka Innovation and Technology Society||1||0||0||0||1|
|84||Department of Public Instruction||1||0||0||0||8|
|85||Karnataka Evaluation Authority||1||0||8||18||140|
SEVA SINDHU MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD PROCESS
You can also use all the features of the Seva Sindu Portal in your mobile, to do this you have to download Sevasindhu Mobile App .
- First of all you have to go to the Google play store on your mobile.
- Google Play Store after you go to the Search box in Sevasindhu will be searched by typing.
- Now here, an official app will open in front of you, which you will be able to download and install and use on your mobile.
Seva Sindhu Track Your Application Status For Covid Relief Fund 2021
Friends, if you had applied for the Coronavirus Relief Fund 2021 started by the Government of Karnataka , then you can easily check the status of its application online through the Seva Sindhu website, let’s know its process.
How To Track Your Application Status For Covid Relief Fund 2021
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu , Sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in .
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you , on the home page you will get to see the link of track your application status for covid relief 2021 , as you can see below.
- You Track Your Application Status For Covid Relief 202l , you must click on the link and your face will open a new page below like .
- Here you have to first select the DBT scheme and then submit by entering your Aadhaar number.
- After submitting the Aadhaar number, you will know whether the government has given you money in the name of relief fund or not.
Application For Powerloom Weaver/ Worker To Avail Rs 3000 As One Term Financial Assistance Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19 (FY 2021-22)
As you all know that the second wave of coronavirus is going on all over the country and as the situation is, the third wave will not take much time, in such a situation, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 by the Karnataka government to the poor and working class people of the state. are being given under the year 2021-22, if you also want to get this ₹ 3000 assistance, then online application can be done for this from the official website of Seva Sindhu , how to apply to get ₹ 3000 from Seva Sindhu website We are telling you the process to do this in detail below.
Seva Sindhu Rs 3000 Financial Support Due To Covid-19 For Workers And Waivers Online Application Process Step By Step
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindu .
- It is in front of you are on website Home Page Frank will come to the home page on Application For Powerloom Weaver / Worker To Avail Rs 3000 As One Term Financial Assistance Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19 (FY 2021-22) see link , as can be seen below.
- You have to click on the link of Application For Powerloom Weaver/ Worker To Avail Rs 3000 As One Term Financial Assistance Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19 (FY 2021-22) and a new website will open in front of you. You have to click
- Now the website of karnatakadht.org will open in front of you from where you will be able to make your application easily.
Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artist
If you belong from the television or film sector and this coronavirus you also need financial help, then the scheme has been started for you by the state government, if you want, you can apply for financial support from the official website of Seva Sindu . Can give, let’s know its process in detail.
Seva Sindhu Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artists Application Process Step By Step
- First of all go to the official website of Seva Sindhu .
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you , on the home page you will get to see the link of Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artist , as you can see below.
- Here you have to click on the link of Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artist and a new page will open in front of you, where you will be able to easily do your application through online by entering your complete information.
- The application form will open in front of you in which you will get the following information such as your Aadhar number, your full name, your date of birth, age, mobile number, email ID, applicant photo, permanent address, present address, professional details, bank details etc. and have to enter the given captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Submit only your registration click on the button Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artists under will be easy.
Application For Financial Assistance To Film And Television Artist User Manual Download
Application For Financial Assistant To Film And Television Artist Video Manual
Application For 11 Categories Of Unorganised Worker To Avail Rs 2,000 As One Time Compensation Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19
1. Application For 11 Categories Of Unorganised Worker To Avail Rs 2,000 As One Time Compensation Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19 User Manual Download
2. Application For 11 Categories Of Unorganised Worker To Avail Rs 2,000 As One Time Compensation Due To Second Wave Of Covid-19 Video Manual
Covid-19 One Time Financial Assistance To Chammaras/leather Artisans
last date to apply for this service is July 31st 2021
- 1. Covid-19 One Time Financial Assistance To Chammaras/leather Artisans Guidelines Download
- 2. Covid-19 One Time Financial Assistance To Chammaras/leather Artisans User Manual Download
3. Covid-19 One Time Financial Assistance To Chammaras/leather Artisans Video Manual
Disbursement Of Cash For Covid-19 Relief To Auto Rickshaw Drivers Taxi Drivers And Maxi Cab Drivers
last date for submission of application in Seva Sindhu is 15/07/2021
1. Disbursement Of Cash For Covid-19 Relief To Auto Rickshaw Drivers Taxi Drivers And Maxi Cab Drivers User Manual Download
2. Disbursement Of Cash For Covid-19 Relief To Auto Rickshaw Drivers Taxi Drivers And Maxi Cab Drivers Video Manual
Video PlSeva Sindhu Call Center Number
Recently, seva sindu many schemes have been started on Seva Sindu regarding Kovid-19, if you want to get any kind of information related to Seva Sindu or any other complaint related to these schemes, then contact on the number of call center. can do .
Call Center Number – 8088304855/ 6361799796 /9380204364 / 9380206704 – 9AM TO 6PM (Except Government Holidays)
SEVA SINDHU CONTACT NUMBER / SEVA SINDHU HELPLINE NUMBER
By the way, in this article we have given you almost all the information related to Seva Sindhu, if you still want to ask or know anything, you can contact us on the number and email of Helpdesk created under Seva Sindhu Plus.
- DIRECTORATE OF ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF CITIZEN SERVICES, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
- Seva Sindhu Contact Number: – 080-22230282 / 080-22279954
- Time:9AM-6 PM ( Monday-Friday)
- E-mail: email@example.com
|1||Agricultural Marketing Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Backward Classes Welfare Departmentemail@example.com|
|5||Bangalore Development Authorityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Building & Other Constructions Welfare Boardemail@example.com|
|11||Chief Minister Relief Fundfirstname.lastname@example.org
|14||Commerce And Industries Departmentemail@example.com|
|16||Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|17||Department of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Servicesemail@example.com
|19||Department of Ayurveda Yoga Naturopathy Unani Siddha and Homeopathyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|20||Department of Electrical Inspectorateemail@example.com
|21||Department of Factories Boilers Industrial Safety & Healthfirstname.lastname@example.org
|22||Department of Horticultureemail@example.com
|23||Department of Information and Public Relationsfirstname.lastname@example.org
|24||Department of Kannada & Cultureemail@example.com|
|25||Department of Labourfirstname.lastname@example.org
|26||Department of Personnel & Administrative Reformsemail@example.com|
|27||Department of Primary Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|29||Department of Public Libraryemail@example.com|
|31||Department of Stamps and Registrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|32||Dept. of Industrial Training and Employmentemail@example.com|
|33||Dept. of IT and BTfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|34||Directorate of Municipal Administrationemail@example.com|
|35||Directorate of Social Security and Pensionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|36||Drugs Control Departmentemail@example.com
|39||Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org
|42||Ground Water Directorateemail@example.com|
|44||Handlooms and Textilesfirstname.lastname@example.org
|45||Health & Family Welfareemail@example.com|
|46||Health & Family Welfare (Arogya Karnataka Card)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|49||Karnataka Evaluation Authorityemail@example.com|
|50||Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board||JDIT@kiadb.in
|51||Karnataka Public Service Commissionfirstname.lastname@example.org
|52||Karnataka Public Works Departmentemail@example.com|
|53||Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Boardfirstname.lastname@example.org
|54||Karnataka State Fire and Emergency Servicesemail@example.com|
|55||Karnataka State Nursing Councilfirstname.lastname@example.org
|56||Karnataka State Para Medical Boardemail@example.com
|57||Karnataka State Policefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|58||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporationemail@example.com
|59||Karnataka State Warehousing Corporationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|69||Mines and Geology Departmentemail@example.com|
|70||Minority Welfare Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org
|74||Ports and Inland Water Transport Departmentemail@example.com|
|75||Registrar of Cooperative Societiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|77||Rural Development And Panchayath Raj Departmentemail@example.com|
|78||Sainik Welfare and Resettlementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|79||Sericulture Department seva email@example.com|
|80||Social Welfare Department Seva Sindhu Plusfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|81||Technical Education seva email@example.com|
|83||Tribal Welfare Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|84||VJNL seva email@example.com
|85||Women and Child Developmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|86||Youth Empowerment & Sports Departmentemail@example.com
FAQ SEVA SINDHU PLUS PORTAL KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT
Q 1. WHAT IS SEVA SINDHU?
Seva Sindhu is a portal developed by the Government of Karnataka with the objective of providing a single-window service that provides the facility of more than 70 departments to the citizens of the state online.
Q 2. IS SEVA SINDHU MANDATORY FOR ALL?
It is not compulsory for every citizen of Karnataka to be registered on the Seva Sindu Portal, it will be the citizens’ own wish to register themselves on the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal if they wish, if they do not, do not use this portal Can. There is no compulsion imposed by the state government.
Q 3. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR SEVA SINDHU?
To register on the SevaSindu portal , you must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka, to register the Karnataka Seva Sindhu portal , you will be issued on its official website and will have to register your new user. New User Registration Process We have told you in great detail above this article that you can scroll up and read it.
Q 4. HOW DO I LOGIN TO Seva Sindhu Plus ?
In order to Seva Sindhu Login , first of all, your service must be registered on the Seva Sindhu Login and you must have a Seva Sindhu Login ID password.
Sevasindhu Portal Login Process
Service Go to the official website of Sindu Portal >> Go to Home Page >> Click on the link of Registered User Seva Sindhu Login Here and Seva Sindhu Login by entering your User ID password.
Q 5. SEVA SINDHU CONTACT NUMBER?
seva sindu Contact Number And Help Desk Number Is 080-22279954/ 8088304855/ 6361799796 – 9AM TO 6PM ( MONDAY-FRIDAY)
Note: – So friends, we have given you almost all the information related to SevaSindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Login, Seva Sindu in this article, if you still want to know something, you can ask through the comment.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
- The government’s new scheme e-nam, now farmers will get double profit. E-NAM PORTAL | E-NAM SCHEME.
- Mee Bhoomi Online Portal, ROR 1-B, Land Records Bhoomi Jankari Online. AP Land Records
FAQ SEVA SINDHU PLUS PORTAL KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT
SevaSindhu is a portal developed by the Government of Karnataka with the objective of providing a single-window service that provides the facility of more than 70 departments to the citizens of the state online.
It is not compulsory for every citizen of Karnataka to be registered on the SevaSindu Portal, it will be the citizens’ own wish to register themselves on the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal if they wish, if they do not, do not use this portal Can. There is no compulsion imposed by the state government.
To register on the SevaIndus portal , you must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka, to register the Karnataka SevaSindhu portal , you will be issued on its official website and will have to register your new user. New User Registration Process We have told you in great detail above this article that you can scroll up and read it.
In order to Seva Sindhu Login first of all your service must be registered on the Indus portal and you must have a Seva Sindhu Login ID password.
Seva Sindhu Login Process
Service Go to the official website of Indus Portal >> Go to Home Page >> Click on the link of Registered User Login Here and login by entering your User ID password.
SevaSindhu Contact Number And Help Desk Number Is 080-22279954/ 8088304855/ 6361799796 – 9AM TO 6PM ( MONDAY-FRIDAY)
The post Seva Sindhu Service Plus Login, registration, Apply Online, Service, Status appeared first on Sarkari Yojana | सरकारी योजना सूची 2023.