National Cyber Crime Portal: Report Complaint, Track Status Online?
National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal:- Hello Friends Welcome To Everyone To In This Blog In This Blog We Are Going In Form You About On January 10, 2020, the Indian Home Minister Amit Shah officially launched the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal and the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center (I4C) in response to the rapidly increasing number of cybercrime incidents and to facilitate online reporting by citizens cyber crime complaint. The National Reporting Hub for Cybercrime will be based in New Delhi as part of this initiative. This article aims to provide comprehensive information about the cybercrime.gov.in login portal, including its purpose, benefits, and eligibility criteria cyber crime Online Complain And cyber crime helpline number.
You can utilize either the Cyber Crime Complaints Online platform or the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal Login to report a range of cybercrimes, including online threats, the unauthorized publication of your photos, the creation of fake profiles in your name, financial fraud, or bank account theft.
Whether you have been a victim of a fraudulent job offer, or if someone has fraudulently accessed your debit or credit card, you can report these incidents on the online cybercrime portal. This article will guide you through the entire process of submitting a report on the cybercrime portal. So, let’s get started.
About National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
The Indian Home Minister Amit Shah launched the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal to enable citizens to file complaints related to cybercrime in their respective states. This portal serves as a means for law enforcement agencies in states and union territories to access and investigate these complaints, ultimately allowing for legal action to be taken by the government. Furthermore, the portal will be used to investigate sexually graphic material, such as child pornography (CP), child sexual abuse material (CSAM), or rape/gang rape (CP/RGR).
In addition to these crimes, citizens of the country can also register cybercrime Online Complain related to cybercrime such as hacking, ransomware, financial scams, cryptocurrency crimes, social media, and mobile crimes under the cybercrime.gov.in portal. Since its launch, the platform has received approximately 400,000 complaints in less than a year, with nearly half of the complaints being related to the theft of pesos, according to a 2021 report published in Outlook India.
Objectives of National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
The primary aim of the cybercrime.gov.in portal is to enable complainants and victims across the country to file online reports of cybercrime. This portal places particular emphasis on crimes against women and children. Complaints received through the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal are addressed by the police and law enforcement agencies based on the information provided in the complaints. Therefore, it is essential for citizens to include complete and accurate information when filing a complaint on this portal to ensure swift action is taken. The Government of India created this portal to make it easier for victims and complainants to file online reports of cybercrime cybercrime.gov.in login. Only reports involving cybercrimes, with an emphasis on crimes against women and children, are accepted through this portal cyber crime Online Complain.
Key Highlights Of National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal 2023
|Launched By||Home Minister Amit Shah|
|Target Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Facilitating the reporting of cybercrime complaints|
|Benefits||Easy and convenient reporting of cybercrime complaints|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
Steps to How To Report Cyber Crime Related to Women/Children on National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal Anonymously
To report cybercrime related to women/children anonymously on the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal, cybercrime.gov.in login follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal cybercrime.gov.in login.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “File a Complaint” tab.
- A new page will open on the screen with two options: a. Report Cyber Crime Related to Women/Child b. Report Cyber Crime.
- Under “Report Cyber Crime Related to Women/Child”, two options are available: a. Report Anonymously b. Report and Track.
- Click on the “Report Anonymously” button to file a complaint anonymously.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Fill in the form with all the required details like: a. Select the category of complaint b. Approximate date and time of the incident/receiving/viewing of content c. Reason for delay in reporting d. State/UTs e. District f. Police station g. Where did the incident occur, etc.
- Click on the “Save and Next” button.
- Enter the suspect’s details.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to file a complaint anonymously.
Steps to How To Report Cyber Crime Related to Women/Child on National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
The following steps need to be followed by a user to report cyber crimes related to women/child on the cybercrime.gov.in login National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal:
- Visit the official website of the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal cybercrime.gov.in login at https://cybercrime.gov.in/.
- Click on the “File a Complaint” tab on the homepage.
- Choose “Report Cyber Crime Related to Women/Child” from the two available options.
- Click on “Report And Track” to proceed.
- On the login page, click on “Click Here for New User”.
- Fill in all the required details such as your state, login ID, and mobile number.
- Click on “Get OTP” to receive a One-Time Password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP and captcha code.
- Click on “Submit” to complete the registration process.
- Log in to your registered account to file a complaint.
Steps to How To Track Your Complaint
To track the status of your complaint cyber crime Online Complain, please follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the cybercrime.gov.in login portal.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Track your Complaint” tab.
- A new page will open up.
- Enter your acknowledgment number in the provided field.
- Click on the “Get OTP” button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received for verification.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to track the status of your complaint.
Dear readers, we have tried to provide you with all the important information related to the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal cyber crime helpline number in this article, under this, if you want to get other information, then you can contact the 1930 helpline number and other information related to this portal cyber crime Online Complain.
As in the article article, we have shared all the information related to National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal 2023 with you, if you need any other information apart from these information, then you can ask by messaging in the comment section given below. All your questions will definitely be answered. Hope you will get help from the information given by us
Note :- In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes started by the Central Government and the State Government through this website Sarkariyojnaa.Com, so do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do Like and Share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted By Amar Gupta
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow Me For Latest Information
|Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQ Questions National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal
To report cyber fraud, you can take the following steps. Firstly, you can contact the National Cyber Crime Reporting portal’s helpline number, which is 1930, to register a complaint about cybercrime, including cyber fraud. Alternatively, you can also visit the nearest police station to file a complaint. Another option is to file your complaint online through the official website of the National Cyber Crime Reporting portal, cybercrime.gov.in.
To report other types of cybercrimes such as mobile crimes, online and social media crimes, online financial frauds, ransomware, hacking, cryptocurrency crimes, and online cyber trafficking, you can utilize the “Report Other Cybercrimes” option provided on the portal.
The Cyber Police Portal provides a platform to register a complaint regarding cybercrime. To file a complaint, you can visit https://cybercrime.gov.in/ and follow the steps mentioned on the website. The Criminal Procedure Code governs the process of criminal cases, including the procedure for filing a criminal complaint or FIR against the accused and the steps for criminal prosecution.
In case of inaction on your complaint, it is recommended to follow up with the authorities to inquire about the status of your complaint. If the issue still persists, you can approach the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) either by submitting an application in person or by sending one through Registered Post or E-Mail.
Cybercriminals are highly skilled at concealing their identity and location. In addition to adopting online aliases or ‘handles’, they frequently conduct illicit activities on the dark web, making it exceedingly difficult to trace their activities. It is essential to exercise caution and stay vigilant while navigating online spaces to avoid falling prey to their schemes.
The post National Cyber Crime Portal: Report Complaint, Track Status Online? appeared first on Sarkari Yojana | सरकारी योजना सूची 2023.