TABLET BRAND: ACER / LENOVO
TABLET Specifications are as below.
- 7 inch HD Display
- Quad-Core Processor 1.3 GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal / 64 GB Expandable Micro SD
- 3450 mAh Battery
- Weight< 350 gms
- 4G Micro Single SIM(LTE)(Voice Calling)
- 5 MP Rear Camera and 2 MP Front
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NAMO E TABLET 1000 RUPEES
- ➡️ If you want to take advantage of Namo E-Tablet Scheme then you have to follow the following eligibility and criteria.
- ➡️First of all, the annual income of the applicant’s house should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- ➡️ You must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- ➡️ Applicants must be below the poverty line.
- ➡️ The applicant must have passed the 12th standard and have also taken admission in any college in the first year of the undergraduate course.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR NAMO E TABLET SCHEME
To take advantage of Namo Tablet Yojana you must have the following documents: –
- ➡️ original residence certificate
- ➡️ Aadhaar Card
- ➡️ Voter ID Card
- ➡️ 12th pass certificate
- ➡️ Certificate of admission in any institution for pursuing graduation course or polytechnic course
- ➡️ Certificate of Below Poverty Line, otherwise Ration Card
- ➡️ caste certificate
NAMO E-TABLET APPLY PROCESS?
If you want to take the Namo tablet then for this you will have to contact your college or educational institution where you have got admission for taking your Sana Pillow Polytechnic degree.
Contact them in college and get information about Namo e tablet scheme and in the college itself, you will have to deposit the ₹ 1000 which will be charged for the tablet, after depositing the charge you will be given the tablet by the college, otherwise, if you encounter any problem then you Helpline number: – 079 2656 6000 can be contacted between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
NAMO E-TABLET TABLET BUY AND STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
- ➡️ First of all, you have to go to your educational institution or college.
- ➡️ From the institution, you will get information about Namo E Tablet Scheme and ask them to register you under Namo Tablet Yojana.
- ➡️ The institution will log in by visiting the official website of Namo E Tablet Registration https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/Tablet.aspx and click on the Add Student option.
- ➡️ Some of your information such as name, category, course, and some necessary documents will be asked by the organization and will be fed on this online portal.
- ➡️ Now information about your roll number and roll code etc. will be entered by the organization.
- ➡️ Now here you will be asked to make a payment of ₹ 1000, for which you will also be given a payment slip, which you keep safe.
- ➡️ As soon as your payment is successful, you see a date on which the tablet will be made available by the organization.
Note: – After the registration of many students, the organization is organized on a fixed date and the tablet is distributed to all the students one by one.
Note: – Totake a tablet, you have to make a payment of ₹ 1000 through online and for this you will be given a payment slip by the institution, this payment slip is very important to you so that in future you will get your tablet Could claim for
NAMO E-TABLET HELPLINE NUMBER
If you have any information related to Namo Tablet Yojana or any kind of complaint then you can call Namo E-Tablet Helpline number 079 2656 6000 between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.
FAQ NAMO TABLET YOJANA 2022
Q 1. WHAT IS NAMO TABLET YOJANA AND WHO WILL GET ITS BENEFITS?
Namo E Tablet Scheme Gujarat began Gujarat students by the government went a scheme whereby those languishing below the poverty line students Rs by the state government in 1000 in branded tablet education will be provided to receive.
Q 2. WILL THE TABLET BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE IN NAMO E-TABLET SCHEME?
“No” Namo E-Tablet Scheme, students will have to deposit ₹ 1000 in educational institution or college to get a tablet.
Q 3. WHO CAN APPLY TO GET A TABLET FOR ₹ 1000?
Gujarat State students who are living below the poverty line and whose annual family income is less than ₹ 100000, can apply for a tablet for ₹ 1000 under the Namo e tablet scheme.
Q 4. HAVE TO APPLY OFFLINE OR ONLINE TO BUY NAMO E-TABLET?
In order to buy Namo E-Tablet, you have to enroll in any institution or college to get an education up to the 12th standard, whereas the application has to be done offline.
Q 5. WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO TAKE NAMO E TABLET?
Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Residence Certificate, BPL Card, etc.
Note: – Friends, in this article today, you have received almost all the information about Namo Tablet Yojana , if you want to know something, then you can ask through our comments, we will definitely reply you by commenting.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइट sarkariyojnaa.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Amar Gupta