Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile । KPSC Registration, Status?
Know About All Information Related to Kerala Psc Thulasi Portal Profile Login and Registration Process and Eligibility Criteria, Application Process.
Hello, friends welcome to everyone in this my Blog in this Blog I am going to inform you about Kerala PSC Thulasi profile login the State Government of Kerala has given the unemployed a wonderful chance and all the citizens can find jobs by applying to this internet platform, they are significant number of people in the state of Kerala who meet the prerequisites for work on successful in there job searches. the PSC Thulasi hotel watch was launched to target such any flight job seekers by submitting their application via this online portal all the residence have the opportunity to find work if you want to interested in work and you want to do job for the Kerala public service commission the state government will soon be posting a number of open positions on the Internet that the only way for you to be considered for this openings is to submit your application from this website this page provides the all compressive breakdown of all the information that we can found on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. additionally, it includes its function, advantages, prerequisites, and required paperwork among other things please read this article at the end it and fully understand the events of using this and its function.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Kerala public service commission applicants may register on PSC Thulasi. KPSC publishers the all state employment information on this page the platform now inform you that interested applicants who wants government jobs to boost healing the platform 2022 exam applications and registrations candidates must register and login at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to use KPSC services. the candidates who want to create an account on the website will have access to a wealth of information on the examination administered by the Kerala public service commission as well as the job opening currently being advertised by the state government simply login into their accounts on the site is all that is required of The uses they will get all the information regarding the test dates application form eligibility and other relevant details in the notification center of their profile and they will also be able to apply through the portal.
flying all steps that I have been given applications for aspects just for job and applications profile will be updated to reflect the current status of the application in addition to that SMS service they will have to access the variety of services that may be except by SMS on the cell phone number that they have registered.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Objectives
The government launched this online PSC Thulasi portal to lower the state’s unemployment rate and give citizens access to work prospects. All the required information on jobs, openings, and other matters will be made available through this platform by the state government, to the advantage of all state residents who qualify. Through this portal, students will be able to apply for employment opportunities and competitive exams, as well as learn the results of such examinations. By applying to this website, a candidate’s account will be created, allowing him to be informed of any openings for state-released recruitments. Candidates will receive complete information about the exam date, their application status, their eligibility, etc. If the applicant registers on this website, he will continue to get information from it via the registered phone number and email address.
key highlights of Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
|Name of Article||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Benefits of PSC Thulasi Portal
The Benefits of this portal are given below:
- Candidates clearly communicate with the relevant department of interest. All letters and messages are delivered on time to the candidates.
- Both businesses and jobseekers have possibilities thanks to the portal. Thousands of candidates are available for selection by businesses and candidates may apply for any position that fits their profile.
- Letters are no longer necessary for communication you may now reach interested parties quickly and simply.
- The whole procedure is dependable and simple to apply.
- Candidates only need to click once to search for jobs and submit an application.
The Eligibility Criteria for this portal is given below:
- The participant must be a resident of Kerala.
- The eligible applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- No more than 51 years old should the applicant be at the time of application.
- Must have a professional degree, graduate or postgraduate degree, or both from an approved university.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Admit Card
- Student Name
- Name of the exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Roll Number
- Duration of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Student
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Kerala PSC Thulasi documents
- scanned or digital picture of African in JPG format 150W X 200H px, maximum 30 KB.
- candidates Black or blue signatures on white paper are carefully scanned. JPG format, 150W X 100H px, 30 KB.
- Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card and other Indian government institute ID cards.
- the student domicile is optional but required or tests and employment.
Kerala PSC Thulasi application procedure
the applicants who want to apply for Kerala PSC Thulasi application they have to once register again to get KPSC job announcements to register on their website:
- first of all the applications must have to go to the official website Thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in’s .
- on the registered user login registered users sign in and new users can register for an account.
- select the register option.
- on a screen a new registration will appear.
- Fill in the stencil information such as the applications name date of birth religion cast and identification number etc.
- a one time password will be sent on the users registered cell phone number and continue the registration processor after confirming the OTP.
- they must have to create a user id and password for use authentication credentials the users ID must be generated by without any gaps and the applicant must remember it for future use.
- then you have to enter the captcha code that shown in the forms conclusion.
- then you have to sign and submit the option declaration and registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi login process
- first of all they have to go to the Kerala public service commission website after that the website homepage will appear.
- then you have to click on the disturb user login on the homepage.
- any place will be open in your computer screen which look like a form.
- on this page you have to be required to input the specifics of all the information that is being
- requested such as your user id password and captcha code.
- you should know choose the login option from the drop down menu in the process for logging in.
Kerala PSC Thulasi resize photo and signature
the PSC Thulasi registration site is set up so that the digital picture and signature of the applicant are the right side and shape by the way people who use the PSC portal can change the size of their picture and signature on two documents right away.
- first of all you have to go to the Kerala service commission’s official website.
- after that the homepage of this official website will be open in your computer screen.
- then you have to click Resize photo and signature on the homepage the following page will appear.
“Resize Photo and Signature”
- on the screen you have to click on pick the picture to validate in the information form.
- thus the picture and signature file may be changed to the appropriate sizes attach these files to the application form.
So Friends, Do Not Forget To Tell Us This Information In The Comment Box And If You Have Any Question Or Suggestion Related To This Article, Then Definitely Tell Us. And Friends, If You Liked This Article, Then Like And Comment It And Also Share With Friends.PM Kisan KYC Online Process |
Note :- In The Same Way, We First Give Information About New Or Old Government Schemes Started By The Central Government And The State Government Through This Website Sarkariyojnaa.Com , So Do Not Forget To Follow Our Website.
If You Liked This Article Then Do Like And Share It .
Thanks For Reading This Article Till The End…
Posted By Amar Gupta
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow Me For Latest Information
|Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
FAQs Related To Kerala PSC Thulasi
Currently, candidates can make changes to details furnished in the PSC profile by submitting a profile correction form at PSC’s District Offices or the Head Office in Thiruvananthapuram.
First, Go to the official web portal of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Next, click on the results tab on the homepage.
Now, select the name of the examination.
From the new page that appears view and downloads the result for future reference.
First locate the individual – they will be listed under the Officers or PSCs tab.
Click on the yellow pencil opposite their name.
The option to ‘Edit personal details’ will appear. Click on this and all the details relating to the individual will then show.
You must record any changes to your PSC information in your company’s PSC register, such as a change of personal details or nature of control. You must do this within 14 days of the change. You must send these changes to Companies House within a further 14 days.
Candidates must note that it is a highly competitive exam and they must prepare well to score better ranks. What is the qualification for the PSC exam? Candidates must fall under the given age bracket of the respective state and must have a graduation degree.
What are the things needed for PSC registration? Any of the following documents can be submitted for identity proof for Kerala PSC portal registration: Aadhaar card, Account number of any nationalised bank, Driving license, Voter ID, PAN card, Passport.
The confirmation statement is a document that limited companies and LLPs must file at Companies House each year. For companies, the confirmation statement contains details of its directors and shareholders, while the confirmation statement of an LLP lists its members.
The post Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile । KPSC Registration, Status? appeared first on Sarkari Yojana | सरकारी योजना सूची 2023.